The Best Search Ever

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WHEN I SAW IN YOUE EYES

When I saw in your eyes that you respected me
I felt on top of the world
As if a banquet full of admirers
Were clapping and whistling.

When I saw in your eyes that you liked me
The world turned around twice rapidly
And even the birds turned giddy --
I could tell by their silly chirps in my heart.

Could I see in your eyes that you loved me --
How can I foresee what gales should blow?
Not that I could feel worthy,
But to be worthy would be my whole desire.

If I saw in your eyes that you desired me,
That I had inspired lust in the one I so desire,
I doubt I could stand undazed in that world,
Life should shake so around and within me.

And if I ever ever by God's mercy
May see in your eyes, dear friend,
The content of one I have fully satisfied,
I shall live forever in that moment's joy.

No comments: