The Best Search Ever

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

PRAYER FOR MY INTERNET FRIENDS

Hi God, it is me again. You know, I have this group of friends that I need you to take care of and watch over. They are not from my town and most are not even in the same state. In fact, there are some that live in a different country. They are scattered all over the world.
I met them on the internet. WE send emails to each other, we chat and some I have even spoken to on the phone, but most of them we will never meet face to face. However, there are a few that I have been lucky enough to share a real hug with. It does not matter if we have met or not, these people are my friends.
There is so much going on the world, and it scares me. You see, I care about these friends that I have met and God, that is why I am asking you to please watch over them and protect them. I would never imagined that I could care and even love someone, that I have only met online. The truth is loving and truly caring about person begins in the heart and it stays inside of their heart.
I ask you God, to give my friends happiness and peace. Please take care of them and guide them. Through the internet I have been so lucky to have friends all over the world. I have learned that although some of us have different beliefs and we live in differently, we are so much alike, all hoping for the same things in life, true happiness.
Please God, bless each one of these friends that have touched my life in one way or another. Forgive those, God, that have hurt others, help them to learn the true meaning of Love and Friendship. I know that each person I have met through the internet has been placed in my path for a reason. So I ask you once again God, protect them, guide them, keep them safe, love them and bless them throughout their days.

No comments: