The Best Search Ever

Custom Search

Monday, August 20, 2007

ASH SHOKED ME

Aishwarya Rai shocked me'

by Subhash K Jha

For the first time in her career Aishwarya goes completely makep-free for Varma. He has had the time of his life shooting with the Bachchans, including their Bahu Aishwarya Rai.

Exults Ramu, "Very frankly I was wondering what she had in store considering I had never worked with her before. And considering the Sarkar sequel is a dark intense raw and real film I was apprehensive about how far Aishwarya Rai would be able to shed her immense glamour. "

But the Bachchan bahu took Ramu by surprise. " She shocked me with her performance. Without too many rehearsals and certainly without attending any pre-shoot workshop (I work, I don't shop) Aishwarya has stood up to Amitji and Abhishek in every scene. Audiences will be shocked with her performance. "

Apparently Ramu is already planning a third part to the Sarkar saga. "I can't see the film working without her. But to quote me as saying the film could've worked with Mr Bachchan and Abhishek but not without Aishwarya is like saying the Godfather could do without Brando and Pacino. "

No comments: