The Best Search Ever

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

english sms

1) I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it....

2) I hate u when u smile at me coz u make me crazy. I hate u when u talk to me coz u make me run out of words. I hate u when I see u coz u make me luv u
more....

3) I've noticed that being with u, I smile a little more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter & life is much sweeter. I Luv
U....

4) Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile, thinking of you makes me smile, being with you is the best thing ever, and loving you is what I'll do forever....

5) What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you....

6) Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, b'coz I'm the one u can always
depend on....

7) I'm a PAPER, u can write ur feelings, scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb ur tears, don't throw me after use, but when u feel cold I'll burn myself 2 warm u
coz I Luv U...

8) Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war....

9) I love the way you touch me, always sending chills down my spine.I love that you are with me and glad that you are mine....

10) Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again....

11) What's the difference between your and my smile?
U smile when you are happy an d I smile when you are happy....

12) Life is 4 living, I live mine 4 U! Luv is 4 giving, I give mine 2 U! Dreams r 4 dreaming, mine r 4 U! Heart is 4 beating & mine beats 4 U....

13) U want & u get, that's luck, U want & u wait, that's time. U want but u compromise, that's life. And U want & u wait & u don't compromise that's LOVE....

14) I don't care how many lips u've kissed, how many shoulders u've embraced & how many times u've said, I luv u! All I care is not be the first but to b ur
last....

15) My eyes are hurting coz I can't see u, my arms r empty coz I can't hold u, my lips are cold coz I can't Kiss u and my heart is breaking coz I'm not with
u....

16) We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You're always in my heart....

17) If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we'll win every
fight....

18) Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the light to your heart, let your love be the reason why somebody else's heart still continues to beat
....

19) I tried to find the perfect line to make you mine, sweetheart, but after searching all I could come up with was this look in my eyes and your hand in mine,
and the words, will you be mine????

20) Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we love....

21) You know that I think about you only twice a day? Once when my eyes are open, and once when they are closed....

22) Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies; Love defies all reasons, love has no eyes. But love is not blind, Love sees all but doesn't mind....

23) Baby I've an addiction problem. People say I shud go to rehab but I always tell them that I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to U....

24) Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it...but whenever it happens.... I just stop and think of u n say, "How can I hate this world when you
are a part of it..."

25) Touch my heart & u'll feel,
Listen to my heart & u'll hear,
Look into my heart & u'll see,
That u'll always be a special part of me....

No comments: